Monday 9 January 2012

Fat Flush Dieting


Yes, everyone I have started a diet. Your all thinking "you don't need to go on a diet" but as my mum says; "its all relative" I may not be huge but still I'm not completely happy with everything. 
My mum did this plan a while back and she lost a ton of weight so I'm trying it. 

Dr Ann Gittleman said to do this diet if you want to...

  • Trim off inches from your hips, waist and thighs …
  • Smooth away cellulite…
  • Give your body a cleansing boost …
  • Create a lifestyle of healthy eating


The diet includes drinking pomegranate-water, drinking water and lemon juice in the mornings and evening, eat only protein and vegetables for 2 weeks, and do light exercise everyday.
Its a very strict and hard diet apparently but I'm not doing it religiously, I'm choosing the things that suit me. We'll see how I am in a few days with no carbs! I'll probably be a monster!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, make me smile!