Tuesday 25 February 2014

In the last 7 months.

I know. You've missed me. It has been what feels like a lifetime since I last blogged.
Well I have been a little preoccupied.
Baby Stilgoe arrived on the 21st July 2013 and my life just went into a whirlwind. I couldn't even tell what day it was during the first few weeks of motherhood.
However, life has settled down now, well actually it settled down a good few months ago but i've just been lazy with the blogging aspect of my life. But I felt like I should really start it back up. It was started so I could document our family life and seeing as our family went from 2 to 3. I think its important to start writing down some moments with our newest little.


Meet Florence Eliza Stilgoe. She is our newest little. This photo was taken when she was a couple of weeks old. She is much bigger now. In the last 7 months, she's looked, cried, smiled, laughed, burped, rolled, crawled, fed, pulled herself up, given kisses, had her first word and made our lives so full of joy every single day.

She is an absolute babe. I don't think we could've asked for a better baby.

I hope to give this blog a new lease of life and hope to share all the adventures we get up to.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, make me smile!