Friday 31 December 2010

Vår Berättelsen...

There was a boy and a girl. Who, you guessed it... fell in love. And i think we all know how the story goes. Well, actually our story is just a little bit different.


This time last year, we were just singletons and now we're married. Wow! You can tell we're mormons!


However, this year i hope to get a kiss at midnight, my other half didn't follow this tradition last year, but his loss really!


My name is Victoria Stilgoe, nice to meet you! My husband's name is Luke. We are both studying at university. I'm doing American Studies and he's doing Forensic Accounting (You can ask him what that is, and no it has nothing to do with dead people.)


I hope that 2011 will be an even better year than this year, filled with more laughter, love and happiness. And we'll throw in a bit of arguing, cause what couple doesn't have little tiffs here and there :)


So here's to 2011 and many more adventures...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, make me smile!