Friday 1 April 2011

Bridal photographs.

I wish I had some bridal photos taken before the wedding. You know how they do it in America. The brides get all dressed up in their dresses and get personal pictures taken of them and the dress. Some of my friends pictures I have seen are gorgeous! I am jealous of your beautiful pictures. I wish I did it. Me and my mum did talk about it but then the dress would get all dirty etc. Can you get them done afterwards? If any budding photographers want to take my picture, let me know. I am a poser at heart! Don't get me wrong, I love my wedding pictures, they are stunning (if I don't say so myself). Just you always look back in hindsight and wish you did certain things or changed things... me, however, hasn't done this that much, just maybe on bridal pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, make me smile!