Friday 29 April 2011

Happy Royal Wedding Day!

 Hasn't it been an amazing day! I am proud to be british today! Everyone loves a Royal wedding!
Kate Middleton's dress was a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!! Stunning! Can you believe she did her own make up! (I did mine on my wedding day too, I think we looked pretty similar... you know, beautiful!)

She looked fabulous!
Prince William looked very dapper too... I squealed a little bit at the TV when I saw him in all his get-up, verrrrrry nice!
I can't believe one day she will be a Queen of England. She was just a 'commoner' as the news people kept reminding us today, and now she is the Duchess of Cambridge!

Oh and also, did we not think Victoria Beckham looked like she was going to a funeral?! Smile woman!!







Quote of the day:
"Look at the queen! I just want to wrap her up and cuddle her. She's so cute"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, make me smile!