Thursday 8 September 2011

Autumn is upon us...

Hello my fellow bloggers. I know I started blogging about our awesome holiday but things came up and alas, no more blogs about the holidays. If you've read the other posts about it you will know that it was sooo great.
However, now september is here, university is about to begin so I thought clean sheet for my blog. I still have a couple of weeks before teaching begins so it's time to cram in as many shifts as I can get from work and give a 'spring clean" to our house. We are giving our house a little facelift, throwing away junk, moving furniture around and getting everything organised ready for our busy schedules.

oh, i didn't tell you did i? My amazingly smart husband got a finance placement. Yes he did! I am so proud of him. Its for London Midland and he will be a financial analyst. He starts in a couple of weeks. So it's all starting for him, his first step onto his career path.

Wish us luck, this house is taking forever to sort out, I'm losing willpower and work is kicking my butt at the moment but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I can't wait for these colours to start coming out into the open.
There so pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, make me smile!