Monday 14 November 2011

Date Night!

Friday nights are date nights in the Stilgoe household. I love this time with my husband.

We had a fun trip to Ikea and went christmas shopping. I say christmas shopping, it was more for decoration. We like getting our decorations from Ikea because its a swedish brand, and Luke went on his mission to Sweden. Its sweet to get things that remind him of his christmases over there.

Its always an experience when we go to ikea, Luke likes to hide from me, sings out loud and generally embarrasses me ha-ha. He is so embarrassing, its quite funny.

We also popped in to frankie's and bennys for some dinner! It was so good, the food was delicious and our waiter had the worst italian accent ever, but he was a legend!

I love date nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, make me smile!