Monday 29 October 2012

I put a spell on you..


Autumn has definitely settled in.. on saturday it was freezing cold. Our electric blanket is back with a vengeance. And I love it. 
I love dressing for autumn and winter, I love wrapping up in big chunky knits or layering up with boots but my favourite time of this season is HALLOWEEN! 
Last year we spent it doing this (see here)

This year it will be spent dissertation writing and maybe a bit of Hocus Pocus!
Who doesn't love that film?! I watch it pretty much every year around halloween. 
If you haven't seen it, you musssst! 


Here are a few pictures of how we here at the Stilgoe household have been preparing for the spooky night. 


I'm very proud of myself.. my little creation! 


If you follow me on instagram, you would have already seen this.
I dressed up as a ventriloquist's doll.
Mr Pumpkin. 

More pumpkins. 

Hope you all enjoy your Halloween night. Go trick or treating, watch scary movies or carve a pumpkin. whatever you decide to do, enjooooyyy!!!

and to my friends and others on the East Coast, stay safe.. I hope Sandy isn't too nasty for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, make me smile!