Thursday 13 August 2015

The blog thats been forgotten.

Wahhh it's been a year since i've blogged! Oops!

This past year has been so up and down. and full of so many experiences and memories.

We celebrated 4 years of marriage.
We suffered a miscarriage in October at 12 weeks. Which is one of the most hardest things to come back from. I didn't think of blogging about it at the time, and now i think i'm glad i didn't. It's something we went through as a family and have now come out the other side.
We went to Center-parcs around christmas time.
In the New Year, I joined a Netball team and started playing in a league.
I turned 24!
Luke turned 27!
My brother came home from his mission and got married!
We found out we are pregnant!! Hooray!
Florence turned two!
and lastly, my brother in-law came home from his mission the other week.

and thats the short version! Welcome to the present day!

So yes, we are pregnant again!

I am not going to lie, it was the scariest few months of my life, wondering if we could ever get pregnant again or what if I miscarry again?! and then those two little red lines appeared on the pregnancy test. And it was disbelief and shock. I cried, feeling overjoyed yet suddenly so afraid that I was going to lose the baby. The first 12 weeks were worrying and full of all things pregnancy.
We had a few scary moments, and had an early scan, and saw a little baby bean. I can't explain the feeling, it was so relieving! However, I wish it had calmed this nervous mama down. I knew I had to make it past 12 weeks to really believe this pregnancy was going to last.
We had our 12 week scan, and there was our bouncing baby.

We are now 17 weeks! We can officially feel the baby moving! It has been a few weeks of feeling something in my tummy, every now and again, but the movements now are just incredible. You are really in there little baby!

Florence doesn't quite understand the whole new baby concept, but she does enjoy giving raspberries to my ever-growing belly and pointing at it and saying "baby belly" "mummy's belly baby" I think she is going to be the best big sister! And will totally fall in love with her sibling when it arrives!

I'll try to get some pictures up on my next post. I blogged throughout Florence's pregnancy, it would only be fair to try and do it again for this bubba!




1 comment:

  1. Yay, welcome back to the blogging world! What a busy year! Congratulations on baby bean :)

    ReplyDelete

Say hello, make me smile!