Wednesday 5 January 2011

Cath and I.


For Christmas, Luke bought me a Cath Kidston Umbrella. It is so freaking cute. I love it. I love it so much that I wanted it to rain over Christmas so I could go stand outside and use my umbrella.

*cough* loser *cough*. 

Luke says he bought it so when I'm walking home I can whack anyone who tries to attack me, but I wouldn't do that to Cath. I have always coveted people who had Cath Kidston, it is such a cute and quirky style. You may think I'm really sad but to me its just a thing I have always admired.

I received my first Cath Kidston purchase from my friend's mum for a wedding present (Thank you Bernadette Peacock!) Tea-towels!! The perfect present for a new housewife, and like she said "Every home needs some Cath Kidston in it" I agree! Luke on the other hand does not. He sees it as too feminine and he refuses to have to much of it in the house as its not a 'girls house', he doesn't mind me personally having it, as long as he doesn't wake up in floral bed sheets.


However, I'm in a dilemma, I need a new phone case as my one cost me 99p from the pound-shop and has been stretched out to its limit. And Cath Kidston has a sale on, question is, do I treat myself to a new phone case, or pop down the local 99p store and buy another lame black one?! Hmmmm! Luke did just buy some new jeans, but those were necessary and he doesn't treat himself often. But I'm the girl, so what does he expect?

I thought I would just share my love for Cath Kidston. Keep making those beautiful printed items and I'll keep debating over whether I buy them or not.


3 comments:

Say hello, make me smile!