Friday 18 February 2011

Mother Hen.

I love you so.
I'm not going to lie, my mum is the greatest mum EVER.
She is so wicked! :)
I love my conversations with her, she is the funniest, yet so insightful and caring.



If you are a child or husband of hers you would have probably received a loving voicemail from her. They are the funniest.. seriously.
They go along the lines of this......

"I've been trying to get hold of you, why is your phone not turned on, what's the point in having a phone if you don't answer it, i am out in the car waiting for you, where are you.. hurry up."

At the time it scares you to death but in hindsight it is hilarious. You rock mutti.

Don't get me wrong. She has been a shining example to me. She has shaped me into the person I am today, the wife I am and the mother I will be. (I know your laughing at this moment mum) but it's true.

I have had some of the best times of my life with my mum. This is for you... YOU AUSFART.


My style icon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, make me smile!