Thursday 3 March 2011

A picture is a memory.

I have come to the decision that me and Luke need to take more pictures together.
We need to start documenting our lives together. If you know me AT ALL, I always use to take my camera everywhere! And last year for my birthday, my darling bought me a new digital camera, a canon! toot toot! Which I then started taking out everywhere too, but somehow now we are married, taking pictures just doesn't seem to happen-even on Valentines Day, the one day I actually remembered to take my camera out for dinner and all I got was one lousy picture, which by the way, I look disgusting on ha!
So here is my public declaration that you will be seeing more pictures of me and Luke. I don't care if you don't want to see them, you will anyway!
Thought I would just write a little post before heading off to the library with my friend Charli, to start/finish our essays. And then I am off to work at 4.45 till close. Eugh, the shift everyone loves right? Yeah not me.

Here's a few pictures... to wet your appetite for more!




Have a great day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, make me smile!