Wednesday 2 March 2011

procrastination is my middle name...

Before I start, I'm pretty sure everyone has blogged in the past about lack of work ethic... or more like the word- procrastination. I wouldn't be surprised if they all turned out to be students, because 99.9% of the time, students, like me, love to procrastinate. I do not know what it is that makes it so enjoyable, maybe its the rush of finding something other to do than your work, yeah I think thats it. I do anything I can to get out of doing work.. my husband on the other hand is a little better at getting on with it. He'll begrudgingly take himself away into the study and do his work, this does not mean he gets on with it, but I like the effort. I, on the other hand, sit on the sofa and stare at my laptop screen trying to make the essay write itself.
I'm not going to lie, University is becoming a bit of a drag at the moment but thats just because my modules this year are not that interesting... so I find it hard to concentrate and make them interesting, but enough about my lack of work (that I just need to suck up and get on with), I got new Converses.. yay!
My new babies. 

 I was looking at them the other day online and had decided I was going to buy some, so I told Luke (which sometimes isn't the best idea as he is much more money-wise than me) about the need for the shoes and off I went to work, still trying to talk myself out of spending money on shoes that  I could buy at Primark for £2, they would not be real Cons, they would have a hole in them by next week and be ruined, nevertheless, I considered it (for like 10 seconds and was then back to being excited about ordering my Converses) The twist to the story of the girl who wanted the Converses, is that I came home from work and found...wait for it.... converses! Luke had gone to town after walking me to work and brought me them! aaaaaah best husband award, I think so!

Thats him alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, make me smile!