Friday 8 April 2011

Calypso

First ice lolly of the summer baby!

It was delicious.

We ate it while we walked into town.

Luke had a magnum.

I was in shorts, t-shirt and flip flops.

I am ready for summer. Who else is?!

I've even been googling flights for a getaway over the summer break. Eeee, but thats all up in the air so we'll see!

Hope your all enjoying the sunshine, have a great weekend. We have some lovely people coming over on sunday for dinner, we're getting our chef on, aprons and everything! Wish us luck. What is everyone else doing for the weekend?

A little something we threw together the other week.
Recipe may follow. Depends if I feel like sharing my goodies with you.
Cue Ciara. 

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what that deliciousness is called, but it looks wonderful.xo
    PS. I am sooo ready for summer. That means sunshine and no university.

    ReplyDelete

Say hello, make me smile!