Tuesday 13 March 2012

what a weekend...

We had such a fun weekend with friends. Don't you love weekends that involve friends?!
On friday night we had some our friends from church over for a mexican night. We all made different dishes and pooled them together for some yummy treats. We had cheesy enchiladas, chilli, burritos and a fajita braid. I made the fajita braid. I found the recipe on pinterest. It was delicious. I'm making it again for the missionaries tomorrow. Its definitely going in my recipe book. It was so nice to just chill out and catch up with friends.


On saturday I went to work- Yawn.
On sunday we went to church and then we drove on over to our friend's parents house. It was so nice to hang out with the Roses and Adam's parents. We had such a nice dinner. I don't usually eat lamb (as i feel sorry for the poor little lambs) but it was good!
The boys went for a jaunt into the woods behind the house, so luke could explain something about climbing.
Me and Helen killed ourselves doing this 30-day shred workout. It is hardcore. I was sore walking up the stairs when we got home, that's got to mean its working right.
We then enjoyed a dip in the pool and baked ourselves in the sauna, what a hard sunday we had!

I love the friends we have. It's great hanging out with other married couples! We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, make me smile!