Saturday 2 February 2013

BUMP.

It has arrived! If only I had a picture to show you that we didn't take at the end of the day when I look gross.

I'll take one and put it up on my next post.

I can't believe it's arrived, I've felt rounder for a while but whenever I laid down, my bump disappeared, however now I lay down and there is this beautiful little bump that stays up. Woohoo!

And as I've been told, it's only going to get bigger now.

I can't tell you how long I've been wanting a cute little bump and now it's arrived. Even though, I'm certain that I will blow out like a balloon rather than have a little bump in the front. People tell me I'm being silly but I'm certain my body hates me. (Mum you can vouch for that!)


HOW EXCITING!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello, make me smile!